Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Art Pt. 2

My second tattoo was the one i have on my left upper arm. I got it when i was 15. It was very difficult for me to choose the one that i wanted. I spent weeks trying to fing the one i was going to get. After serching through a couple of pages of photobucket I found one that i thought i might like. I narrowed down the choices to two different ones. I presented both of the ones that i liked to the artist so he can analize them. I couldnt choose one because I liked both. The artist helped me make up my mind. After i decided the one I wanted I had to think of the spot on my body. I wanted to get it on my upper arm, i picked my left arm because i am a lefty and i preffered my left arm. Once i had the location of the tattoo i had to work on the colors i wanted. Me and the artist chose the colors red, green, yellow, brown, white and grey. The roses were red, the leaves were mostly green with a yellow inside, the vines were brown, the two skulls were grey and its teeth were white. I wanted purple roses but the artist wasent sure if it would come out good on my skin. The artist and I chose the colors as he was working on my tattoo. I came up with the size of my tattoo with the help of the artist. It covers all of my upper left arm and goes alittle bit on my shoulder. It hurt quite a bit but i handled the pain pretty well, the tattoo came out great and I am happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment