Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Art Pt. 3

After I got the tattoo on my upper left arm I wanted to add a little bit more. I wanted to add the tattoo that I wanted before but it really wouldnt match the one I already have. I spent a couple of weeks finding the perfect match and something that I liked. I didnt want to get something just because it matched, I wanted to get something i liked and that matched. It was very hard and stressfull. I was so stressed finding this one tattoo design that I was about to just quit and not get anything. Right in the last minute i wasent even planning to look for the design but i did and i found a really nice one in about 5 minutes. I was excited because it was perfect because it looked nice and it matched. I showed this to my dad and he liked it a lot however. He didnt like the skull that it came with because it was slanted so he looked for another skull to put instead of the one it originally had. I agreed with the one he chose and I couldnt wait to get it done. The new tattoo also has grey and white and green and yellow but I decided to change the color of the roses, The colors it has are purple, blue, pink and orange. It looks great. To this day i still didnt finish this tattoo. I still have to add the green on the leaves with the yellow and the brown on the vines and it also needs more grey. I get little pieces done about every month, I am almost done and I want to get it finished as soon as possible so that i can start on my next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment