Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Art



let me tell you about my own art. I got my first tattoo at the age of 14. It is a heartagram. I got this because I am a big fan of HIM and the heartagram is there signature logo. I got the tattoo on my pelvis region, i got it there because the lead singer, Ville Valo, has it on the same spot. Manny people got the Heartagram as a tattoo, most have it on the same spot which is where i have mine. This tattoo was quite painfull because it was a sensative area. In the near future i would like to add other things to the heartagram, i was thinking maybe the lyrics to one of my all time favorite songs from HIM, "Your Sweet six six six." The day i got my tattoo was pretty rushed. My mom and dad just came back from Best Buy because my birthday was in 3 days, i got it on Nov. 28 2008. My mom and dad bought me Guitar Hero World Tour then i wanted to play but i couldnt because i had to get my tattoo. My father did it as an aditional birthday gift. He started my tattoo pretty late, at about 11. It took about 3 hours. It hurt but i took the pain pretty well compared to other costomers my dad had. It was worth the pain because it came out good. Im happy with it but i still would like to add on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment